Wednesday, November 20, 2013

JENNI GREGG



This was the picture that inspired my to open a G+ account and blog to share my pictures. Jenni's gray eyes captivated me. Her pictures were the first I shared. That was two accounts ago. The were banned be Google. In each, I was careless and posted too many pictures of tits and pussies. I was just posting so many that I did not notice. Since then, I have tried to be more careful. Even so, I have already been wants once. I do not what this account to be close; I have posted too many and I would hate to have to redo it. I hope not to repeat the errors of the past.































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment